Thursday, May 22, 2008

And all the girls say ~ Hey Baby, Hey Baby, Hey





The boy has come. Welcome to the world little man.





Now, I will say there is nothing wrong with girls and I thank you very much that I'm very happy with mine.


But a boy? What do you do with one of those?


The girls are so excited to have another cousin and haven't stopped talking about little Everett Reed.




He is absolutely adorable and has the cutest little legs. He looks a lot like Kris, but when his eyes are closed, I think he looks like Sarah.


I know Sarah and Kris will have many happy moments with Everett Reed as he grows. I had a little chuckle myself last night. As we were going to the hospital last night, we were listening to my ipod. Friends In Low Places by Garth Brooks was one of the songs on the playlist we were listening to.

I will leave you with Kellen's new and improved version:


"I've got friends in Las Vegas. Where the gypsies dance in the O-O-ASIS. Oh-Oh, I've got fri-ends in LAS VEGAS."

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love the pics. Each one is so appropriate for each girl. Kellen looking lovingly at Everett, Jenna posed with her tiara and Riley peeking over the bed as if she's up to something. Too cute! And I have no doubt you guys will figure out what to do with that new and exciting little thing called a boy.

Courtney said...

He is so pretty!!! I love his hair :)