* Don't you just love egg salad? I do. We had it for lunch. I like capers in mine.
* I get two Girl's Nights Out this week! One is my monthly night out with my girlfriends. It seems like it was just yesterday, but last month we had to postpone our regular date for the end of the month. So here it is again. Yay! And...Lisa and I didn't make it to see The Other Boleyn Girl two weeks ago, because we had to head into NY early because of snow and her father-in-law fell and broke his arm (he is doing ok). So, we are going this weekend. I can't wait.
* My new bookclub book is The Breathtaker by Alice Blanchard. Murder mystery. I'll let you know how it is.
*Riley loves her new coat from Aunt Sarah. She won't let me take it off.
* My laundry is all pink.
6 comments:
I love breakfast for dinner and egg salad!
Riley is so cute, and her pigtails are adorable. I just finished reading the book The Other Boleyn Girl. Have you read it? It was GREAT, I only picked it up because the movie looked so good, and I loved it.
Hope everything else is great up there. We got some show on Friday, 6 inches, so we had a fun little snow evening and morning and then it was melted by Saturday afternoon. Oh Well! Come on SPRING!!
Miss you,
Sara
I love breakfast for dinner and egg salad!
Riley is so cute, and her pigtails are adorable. I just finished reading the book The Other Boleyn Girl. Have you read it? It was GREAT, I only picked it up because the movie looked so good, and I loved it.
Hope everything else is great up there. We got some snow on Friday, 6 inches, so we had a fun little snow evening and morning and then it was melted by Saturday afternoon. Oh Well! Come on SPRING!!
Miss you,
Sara
Ok, I tried to change the word show to snow and it ended up posting my comment all over again. urgh. :) Sorry, I guess I will be a serial poster today!!
Oh my goodness! That may be he cutest coat I've ever seen! Auntie Sarah did a good job.
i am and have always been absolutely convinced that if people were allowed to wear their pajamas to work there would be 100% attendance every single day...
Post a Comment